Virginia Woolf: An Exhibition Inspired by her Writings
Artist(s): Virginia Woolf, Vanessa Bell, Laura Knight & Others
Year published: 2018
Publisher: Tate Publishing
Publisher Location: London
Total Pages: 216
Illustrations: Over 150 colour illustrations
4 in stock
Back in stock!
Published to accompany the present exhibition ‘Virginia Woolf: An Exhibition of her Writings’ (26th May – 16th September 2018) at Pallant House Gallery, this lavishly illustrated volume features:
- Over 150 images of works by Woolf’s contemporaries and influences including Vanessa Bell, Laura Knight, Winifred Nicholson and Eileen Agar.
- 6 essays by leading Woolf academics.
- 2 newly commissioned pieces of creative writing by contemporary artists Rebecca Wilcox and Catherine Czacki.
- 22 excerpts from the writings of Virginia Woolf and those who have been influenced by her.
- Newly commissioned drawings by France-Lise McGurn and abstract patterns by Eleanor Smith.